Hellstrome Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Hello

3 posters

Go down

Hello Hello Empty Hello Hello

Post  Adacanavar Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:41 pm

Hello ladies and Gents,
This is Adacanavar speaking you might know me from such places as vent and alliance chat I'm outspoken sadistic and dare I say it a little bit twisted in my outlooks. Just to give you an overview I'm a member of the Void Angels corporation that has recently Joined Hellstrom we are almost to a man veteran PVP pilots we sacrifice ships like water and attack enemies that outnumber us because well that is what we joined the alliance to do we have a history in the south of open 0 that goes back to the days of when catch belonged to Huzzah. We hate goonswarm we find them to be pathetic whinny little wanna bees that can't hold there own in a fair fight to save there lives.

We have flown with the church the GBC as the most notable recently we had are backs crushed as members of Scorched Earth and have now come to your alliance as a pvp corp to help defend your space. We are well on the path to recovery and shall begin recruiting new bodies to throw onto the fires of 0.0 very soon. Dregen Malachai is the CO-CEO of Voids and the main CEO is a drunken mostly away at work in RL carebear we call Dankaroo Smile. I am a director though i guess you could call me next in command after Dregen but really we all get along Ulric wolfsbane and Seregon are also directors Seregon runs the UK timezone for us and is an Indie character with a serious mean streak Ulric is a Stater and plays when he can but he is like a sleeping dragon you really don't want to poke him he is the one of the oldest people in eve you will ever meet and has the SP to go with the age.

We have several Officers we keep an active member count that means if you show info on us you will see how many people we have active at that time we boot people that go inactive for too long so we don't have to deal with numbers padding. If you need something drop a line to any of us Directors and we will try to make it happen for you. And even if we can't make it happen we will damn well try and have fun doing it.

Adacanavar-Co-Founder
Director Void Angels
Adacanavar
Adacanavar

Location : over the ditry borken rainbow where carebears are burnt alive and the enemies of the allaince are tortured to death in ways to make torquemada cry for mercy.

Back to top Go down

Hello Hello Empty Re: Hello Hello

Post  intolerance Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:43 am

HI Very Happy

intolerance

Back to top Go down

Hello Hello Empty staby

Post  dego Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:39 am

but i like stabing ppl Twisted Evil

dego

Back to top Go down

Post  Dysgenesis Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:06 am

Hello.

Oh wait I know you already.

(Stabbing Ulric is very dangerous btw...he has a bad temper)
Dysgenesis
Dysgenesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum